The bulk of the club’s running costs are funded by Membership Fees (“subscriptions”) paid by our members. We charge no additional joining fees or match fees. All those playing rugby at Bromley RFC are required to be club members, and in addition, we require one parent/guardian membership per family (so that the mini/junior section can have a voice at the AGM, and that parents can have access to club facilities, in particular the bar.
Bromley RFC uses GMS for our memberships and subscriptions. The RFU’s Game Management System (GMS) is the primary platform to support rugby in England. Players are required by RFU to be registered/affiliated to Bromley RFC on GMS. Bromley RFC also uses this system to record membership details and collect membership subscription payments.
The process ensures that members inc. parents and players are in control of their own data and unique individual record throughout their lifetime in rugby. It provides more consistent, accurate and up-to-date information for clubs and the RFU to help players and parents enjoy their rugby, and helps clubs and the RFU administer the game.
All BRFC members have an account on GMS which holds their personal data – the GMS system is fully compliant with data protection regulations – and through which memberships can be purchased. Parents should create/maintain accounts for their children.
We offer two broad payment types:
1. Annual renewal – whereby the user orders/purchases membership which lasts for the season, and is then required to go online to purchase memberships for subsequent seasons. The payments for this membership may be made by online card (single payment) or direct debit (single or monthly payments). An email notification is sent prior to taking any online payment. Annual payments may also be made by cheque (payable to Bromley RFC), bank transfer (to Bromley Rugby Football Club Ltd sort code 20-05-57, a/c 33583090), or cash to the Treasurer (Alex Formoy) or Membership Secretary (Neil Harris)
2. Ongoing memberships (new facility for 2021-22): whereby the subscription is paid monthly from the month the membership starts until the membership ceases. All payments need to be by direct debit. An email notification is sent prior to taking any online payment, and also in the event of a change in subscription rates.
Below are our current membership prices for senior members of Bromley RFC:
Parent / Guardian Membership - Annual
£60.00 per year
Parent / Guardian Membership - Ongoing
£5.00 per month
Mini / Youth player membership - Annual
£60.00 per year
Mini / Youth player membership - Ongoing
£5.00 per month
When purchasing their subscriptions online, members also have the opportunity to purchase the following online products by a single one-off payment:
Age Grade Player Affiliation (previously referred to as “Registration”) is a fully online process for club players between U6 to U18. RFU Regulation requires players to be affiliated online each season within 45 days of the start of the season or from first joining the club. ALL Mini/Junior players will be required to be re-affiliated for the 2021-22 season, even if they were previously registered with Bromley RFC.
This simple process involves a players’ parent/guardian affiliating their child via the RFU’s Game Management System (GMS). Here is a link to the RFU’s age-grade registration “user guide”. Parents should NOT affiliate themselves unless they wish to play senior rugby (in which case they should purchase senior player membership rather than parent/guardian membership). Note that RFU has indicated that a requirement for annual re-affiliation is likely to be rolled out across all age grades – we will keep members informed.
If parents have any difficulty with this online process, please discuss with a team manager or head of Mini or Youth rugby, or the club’s Data Officer / Membership Secretary.
Click here to find your account or create an account if you don’t already have one. Please ensure you select Bromley RFC when you create your GMS account.
If you are having difficulty logging in to your account, try the following:
If you don’t know your password, or need to change it, go to GMS sign-on page https://gms.rfu.com/GMS/Account/Login, click on the Forgot Password link to enter your registered email address/es (or user name if you know it) to receive an email link to reset your password.
All Bromley RFC memberships should be purchased via your GMS account (see above). Here is a link to the GMS membership “user guide” which explains how to do it. The following is a quick summary of the process:
1. Log in to your GMS account
2. Select “purchase membership”
3. Select either to renew your existing membership or an alternative membership product
4. Select “add people” if you wish to purchase memberships for any other family member. You can scroll through the list of existing family members on the system to select each, or follow “add” to add new family members;
5. Select each family member in turn and order the desired membership product for them;
6. Go to the basket and check the completeness and accuracy of all products ordered, and the people for whom they have been ordered
7. If correct go to “checkout”, verify the order and select the desired payment method, then select “Pay Now”. If the order is not correct you can go back to add to it, or delete the order to start over;
8. Finally, complete the payment details – either bank account or card details as appropriate and complete the payment instructions
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|