The bulk of the club’s running costs are funded by Membership Fees (“subscriptions”) paid by our members. We charge no additional joining fees or match fees. All those playing rugby at Bromley RFC are required to be club members. Membership conveys the right to use the facilities at the club: pitches, changing rooms and our bar. Also, the right for members (except minis/juniors) to vote at the Club AGM.
Bromley RFC uses GMS for our memberships and subscriptions. The RFU’s Game Management System (GMS) is the primary platform to support rugby in England. Players are required by RFU to be registered/affiliated to Bromley RFC on GMS. Bromley RFC also uses this system to record membership details and collect membership subscription payments.
The process ensures that members inc. parents and players are in control of their own data and unique individual record throughout their lifetime in rugby. It provides more consistent, accurate and up-to-date information for clubs and the RFU to help players and parents enjoy their rugby, and helps clubs and the RFU administer the game.
All BRFC members have an account on GMS which holds their personal data – the GMS system is fully compliant with data protection regulations – and through which memberships can be purchased.
We offer two broad payment types:
1. Annual renewal – whereby the user orders/purchases membership which lasts for the season, and is then required to go online to purchase memberships for subsequent seasons. The payments for this membership may be made by online card (single payment) or direct debit (single or monthly payments). An email notification is sent prior to taking any online payment. Annual payments may also be made by cheque (payable to Bromley RFC), bank transfer (to Bromley Rugby Football Club Ltd sort code 20-05-57, a/c 33583090), or cash to the Treasurer (Alex Formoy) or Membership Secretary (Neil Harris)
2. Ongoing memberships (new facility for 2021-22): whereby the subscription is paid monthly from the month the membership starts until the membership ceases. All payments need to be by direct debit. An email notification is sent prior to taking any online payment, and also in the event of a change in subscription rates.
Below are our current membership prices for senior members of Bromley RFC:
Associate Membership - Annual
£120.00 per year
Associate Membership - Ongoing
£10.00 per month
Senior Standard Membership - Annual
£144.00 per year
Senior Standard Membership - Ongoing
£12.00 per month
Senior Student Membership - Ongoing
£72.00 per month
Senior Student Membership - Annual
£6.00 per month
When purchasing their subscriptions online, members also have the opportunity to purchase the following online products by a single one-off payment:
Affiliation / Registration – Senior players:
Senior players are welcome to affiliate to Bromley RFC via their GMS account.
In order to be eligible for selection to play for Bromley RFC 1st XV a player needs to complete an RFU registration form, and be formally registered on the RFU’s online registration system.
Click here to find your account or create an account if you don’t already have one. Please ensure you select Bromley RFC when you create your GMS account.
If you are having difficulty logging in to your account, try the following:
If you don’t know your password, or need to change it, go to GMS sign-on page https://gms.rfu.com/GMS/Account/Login, click on the Forgot Password link to enter your registered email address/es (or user name if you know it) to receive an email link to reset your password.
All Bromley RFC memberships should be purchased via your GMS account (see above). Here is a link to the GMS membership “user guide” which explains how to do it. The following is a quick summary of the process:
1. Log in to your GMS account
2. Select “purchase membership”
3. Select either to renew your existing membership or an alternative membership product
4. Select “add people” if you wish to purchase memberships for any other family member. You can scroll through the list of existing family members on the system to select each, or follow “add” to add new family members;
5. Select each family member in turn and order the desired membership product for them;
6. Go to the basket and check the completeness and accuracy of all products ordered, and the people for whom they have been ordered
7. If correct go to “checkout”, verify the order and select the desired payment method, then select “Pay Now”. If the order is not correct you can go back to add to it, or delete the order to start over;
8. Finally, complete the payment details – either bank account or card details as appropriate and complete the payment instructions
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|